The Apacor Leishmania Dipstick is a qualitative, membrane-based immunoassay for the detection of antibodies to visceral leishmaniasis in human serum or plasma.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Detection in serum
- No specialist equipment required
- Results in 10 minutes
- Allow the sera and Chase Buffer to reach room temperature prior to testing
- Add 20μl of serum to the dipstick in the area below the arrow
- Place the dipstick into a test tube, or well of a 96 well tissue culture plate
- Add 2-3 drops (150μl) of the Chase Buffer solution provided with this test kit
- Read the results in 10 minutes
Documentation related to this product is available for download here. Also, consult Apacor’s full database of References for all other product documentation and related validations and certification.